10. Addressed senators with “Whaddaya say, meat?”
9. Spent the entire hearing updating her Twitter page.
8. Interrupted questioning to get fitted for her robe.
7. Turned surprisingly hostile when told, “No open containers.”
6. Left early to tackle the case of Sotomayor vs. Applebee’s riblets.
5. Started hitting on Clarence Thomas.
4. Kept referring to Al Franken as “Church Lady.”
3. Phoned in from All-Star Game in St. Louis to see how the confirmation hearings were going.
2. Only answers she gave were “Maybe” and “How the hell should I know?”
1. Took the day off to go salmon fishing with Sarah Palin